When Klarisa and her husband first moved to the sunshine state, she struggled finding jewelry that was just as unique as she was. It was then KC Chic Designs got its start as a small family-owned and women-owned jewelry business selling to friends, family and coworkers in the Tampa area.
Klarisa and her husband Tony have grown KC Chic Designs from their dining room table, to a home office, and now 2 office spaces with 12 employees. Their current office's are just outside Tampa, FL in the small town of Valrico, FL.
Shopping at and wearing KC Chic Designs is more than just supporting a small women-owned online jewelry business.
Shopping at and wearing KC Chic Designs means you are apart of Klarisa and Tony's family and that is evident by their massive social media following.
On KC Chic Design's social media platforms followers keep up to date with weekly drops and restocks, have the chance to win giveaways, see behind the scenes, and get daily inspirations.
You can find KC Chic Designs on various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, Pinterest, and Google Business Profile.
Trendy, quality, affordable, one of a kind jewelry is KC Chic Design's Speciality and thats not changing anytime soon.
But here are a few things that are:
- Weekly blog posts
- A weekly newsletter announcing our two drops
- All our Jewelry is now waterproof and tarnish proof
- Weekly Giveaways on social media
- Influencer Stories Takeover on Monday's with exclusive deals and discount codes
- Weekly additions to our 60% Gone For Good Collection
- Personalized orders are opening every three weeks
- Live's on Facebook with deals and steals three times a week
Be sure to follow KC Chic Desings on social media and subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive previews of the two new pieces dropping each week, all the deals, and giveaways.